Through our member Goodrich Riquelme we are pleased to invite all our members to the 3rd IEL-ANADE Conference.
IEL and the Mexican National Association of Business Lawyers, ANADE, will be presenting their third joint conference on May 1 and 2, for the first time in Houston. The Mexican Congress is expected to complete its deliberations on law changes and issuance of new legislation implementing the constitutional amendments permitting foreign and private investment in Mexico’s oil & gas industry on April 30, so this is your chance to hear about and discuss the implications of the new legal framework within hours of congressional approval. Senior Mexican government and PEMEX officials are expected to attend.
- Nuts and bolts of Mexico´s Apertura
- New fiscal regime - is it worth your investment?
- Comparison with other countries
- New roles of the reguatory agencies
- Will familiar international standard contracts work
- The big picture - North American oil and gas integration