Join us for this unforgettable experience...
ANZMEX, in collaboration with leading sommelier Sandra Fernández Gaytán, is organising a VIP Wine trip tp the Mexican wine region of Valle de Guadalupe in Ensenada, Baja California.
Visit the astonishing valleys and taste the gastronomic delights of the region guided by the extensive expertise of Sandra Fernández.
A completely different experience which includes...
- A pre departure course where Sandra will give an overview of the Mexican wine sector
- Visits to wineries to meet with the owners and winemakers (which would otherwise be guided by a hostess)
- Sampling the special, rare and premium wines (usually wine tastings offered are more commercial)
- Tasting wines directly from the barrel
- Specialties of the chefs prepared especially for group tasting menus
- Optimisation of the times and rates
- A unique weekend away for members of ANZMEX and their guests
Please confirm your interest in attending by COB Monday 10 March.
In order to secure your place a 10% cheque payment will be required by Tuesday 11th of March.
Cancellation: a 20% charge of the trip price will apply if you cancel your attendance after the 30th of March.
To see the full invitation please click here.
If you are interested in participating please contact Lucia Lopez