Rubén Darío 55, Bosque de Chapultepec, Miguel Hidalgo, 11560 Mexico City, Federal District
Cost for members nil MX
Cost for non members nil MX
We are pleased to invite you to our Education Sector Meeting which will be held this Wednesday 13th of March at 10 AM at the Embassy of Australia in Mexico, Sofia Pereira, Austrade’s Education Commissioner for Latin America, would like to talk to ANZMEX members about the projects that the Education Sector will have in this upcoming year as well as explore the possibilities to bring support and suggestions to this sector. Please confirm your attendance to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 5211-6233 and do not hesitate to contact me for any requests.
Thanks to everyone that has already confirmed.
Agenda for Wednesday March 13th 2013:
-Introducing ANZMEX members to Sofía Pereira, Austrade Education Commissioner for Latam
-Explore possibilities of joint projects between Education Sector and Austrade
- Ongoing support to Alumni Association
- Support for the offshore universities
-Promoting internship programs
-Other issues of interests
- Update on Australian and NZ scholarships
- GET Puebla Event proposal
- Developing social and responsible leaders.- to discussed proposed event (Social responsibility)
- Nominating a new Education sector leader