ANZMEX is pleased to invite all members to the next Finance and Infrastructure Sector Meeting.
The objectives of the meeting will be the following:
- PRODECON- The Procuraduría de la Defensa del Contribuyente is a public agency, specializing in tax matters. PRODECON provides advisory and consulting services, advocacy and representation, and supports the procedure for complaints or claims against acts of the Federal Tax Authorities that violate the rights of taxpayers.
- A presentation on AMIFF - Australia Mexico Infrastructure Finance Forum, an upcoming event bringing together Mexico's and Australia's pension funds to finance infrastructure
- A presentation on the status and next steps toward the reform of Mexico's federal Public Works Law.
- Discuss other upcoming 2015 events both within ANZMEX and other organisations
- Discuss upcoming sponsorship opportunities
Please note: As with all ANZMEX Sector Meetings, all members of ANZMEX are welcome to attend if they have an interest in the topics being discussed or would like to network with another member.
Please confirm your attendance with Lucia Coman before the 20th August.