Through ANZMEX Australia and DFAT Victoria, ANZMEX Business Council is pleased to invite members to the Launch of the Senate Inquiry Report.
Inquiry's Deputy Chair Senator Back will launch the Senate's Inquiry Report to Australia's relationship with México with particular reference to:
- Reports content and recommendations
- Potencial opportunities to enhanced trade and investment ties , those emanatting from the propose Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP)
- Scope to increase collaboration in the education sector.
- Scope for cross investment and joint ventures in Australian and Mexican infrastructure projects
- Networking opportunity and more.
For more information on the event and registration please see here
To see more information on the Inquiry, including submissions made by ANZMEX and other organisations, the findings and results as released by the Australian Senate, as well as the video feed of ANZMEX's hearing with the Senate Inquiry Board, please see here