ANZMEX Business Council has a vacancy for the position of Intern- a key role within our small but dynamic organisation. The position of Intern provides a unique opportunity for a self motivated, multi skilled professional, looking for a role which will provide opportunities to work alongside leading Australian, New Zealand and Mexican business organisations, Embassies and Trade Offices.
The candidate will be a full time university student. The role will include work relating to accounting and finance and therefore study within a relevant field is required.
In addition, we are looking for:
- English: Advanced
- Availability to work part time hours (4 hours x 5 days each week)
- Strong skill in MS Excel and Word
- Responsible and independent
- Strong willingness to learn
Interested candidates should send their applications to Lucia Coman, including:
1. A cover letter, in English, explaining how you think you can contribute to ANZMEX Business Council.
2. Your current CV of 1 - 2 pages